Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oh my God I gave up Rice !!!

Hello my only follower,
I have been busy with my dental board exam preparation and therefore not been able to post. Buttttttttt…I am on track with my weight loss goal…and I have lost 4 pounds in this past month. I know I know it’s not a lot…but hey I’m ok with the slow speed as far as it goes off my body!!! Due to exams, there haven’t been any special diet plans…however this is what I did different this past month:

Breakfast: vegetable smoothie
Snack: handful nuts
Lunch: 1 roti + dal + vegetable
Evening snack: chaas/ milk / vegetable juice
Dinner: Soup/ salad / sautéed vegetables

I have avoided rice in this month. Again due to studies, there hasnt been a regular workout except for a 3 mile brisk walk once or twice a week. One Sunday afternoon I indulged in some homemade Thai green curry with some brown rice for lunch, but never had any roti/bread/pasta/rice for dinner. And it was super simple because when I was invited for a dinner, I just skipped the roti and rice and filled up on the veggies and salad. I am taking my exam next week and hopefully after that I will continue with the same eating habits and increase my workout. I think I will lose more weight with the same dietary precautions when I increase my workout. And I will be able to blog more often once exams r done!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment