Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SBD Day 1

I am going to start my South Beach Diet Phase 1 today. I am assuming you already know about the diet.In case you don't,check out my post here. I am hoping to lose a good amount of weight during this phase,with some careful eating and a strict workout regime.


DAY 1
Breakfast: Omelet(2eggs + mushroom + garlic + 1tsp cheese.) + 1cup milk
Lunch: Salad (lettuce + white beans + red bell peppers +green bell peppers + Parmesan cheese + fat free vinaigrette)
Evening : 10 Walnuts
Dinner : 1 huge bowl of Tomato soup.
Workout: 40min Zumba  + 20min Treadmill


Day 2
Breakfast: 1cup milk
Mid morning Snack: 1 pack low fat yogurt
Lunch: Soya and Mushroom bhurji
Evening: Low fat yogurt
Dinner: Tomato Omelet using chickpea flour with some green chutney
Workout: 60 min brisk walk


I haven't seen any weight loss so far, but I am not the types to lose weight in 2 days, my body takes time. It is very difficult for me to lose those pounds. So while many of you may see results in first 2 days I usually don't. But I am being positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment