Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Khaana is not a Khazaana after all !!!

From the Paneer tikkas to the samosas, I did not realize that my weight shot up like hell in the past 2 years. I was then discovered to be a hypothyroid individual which made losing weight even more difficult. To add to it,I got married and the occurrences of "Ek aur Rasgulla" multiplied exponentially.Before I knew I wouldn't fit into any clothes,started avoiding shopping as nothing looked good on me. I did succeed in losing some weight but then couldn't maintain it.Some people stop eating when they are stressed and some binge. I am the binging type ,so that doesn't help either.so when i gave my NBDE part 2 exam, I put my foot down and decided this was it.... I just had to lose weight.

so here I am, with this blog where I wish to maintain a food diary, and share recipes that i use along this long journey to a size zero......naaaaaaaaaaahhh...maybe a size 6 !!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm in the same boat. But hey, if you put your mind to it, nothing is impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Love the title of the post. Good luck with the goals and the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sindbad you so right.If you put your mind to it, losing weight is not impossible...it's just difficult !!!

    @Sig Thanks for the encouraging me.Good luck to you too !!!

    ReplyDelete